Hello blogger friends!
A huge thank you to Louise @ geniereads for nominating me for this award! Make sure you go check out her posts and give her blog a follow!
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What’s your favorite pair of socks? (Share a picture of it, if you don’t mind!)
Ahhh, I don’t have any of my cool socks with me since I am home for the summer. My favorite are my Slytherin socks, though!
2. Compare the last book you’ve finished to a fruit.
I’m still bitter about the ending of the last book I finished… bitter like a grapefruit. lol.
3. What was your last read book during 2015? Tell something about it
Well if I remember correctly, I think I was re-reading the LUX series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. A romance between a human girl and a jerky, hot alien. 😀
4. Which Hogwarts House do you belong in?
Ravenclaw, though I feel like I’m more of a mix between Ravenclaw and Slytherin
5. What’s your favorite pasta dish?
6. When you’re reading, does your face show your emotions or do you have a normal reading face?
Lol! I have RBF so I hardly ever show emotion even when I’m reading. Though the last book I read was a MAJOR tearjerker that I STILL haven’t recovered from. Now I remember why I don’t read sad books…
7. What do you usually do in a rainy day?
Rainy day, sunny day, cloudy day… I’m always inside reading books no matter what.
8. Favorite fictional book couple?
Ahhh! This is like the hardest question ever!! How am I supposed to answer this? Or better yet, how am I supposed to pick ONE couple!? But if I have to pick one, the first one that comes to mind is Daemon and Katy from the LUX series. 🙂
9. What’s your eye color? Do you like it?
Green eyes! And yes, I do like them, though I am a bit biased…
10. Do you like tofu?
I do!.. I’m like the least picky eater everrr.
11. If you were to write a book, what would be the name of the main character and why did you chose that name?
I’ve actually thought about this myself plenty of times. I tend to go for guy names, so for the main male character I like either Kellan, Killian, Jensen.. plus many more. It’s hard for me to only pick one! lol.
11 Facts about Kristen
1. I have a 1-year-old black maltipoo (maltese/poodle mix) named Remington Archer (yes, he has a middle name) and he has zero chill. I’m gonna go ahead and show a pic cause he’s that adorbs…
2. I ALWAYS read the ending of books before actually starting them. Got to make sure it has a happy or ending or I’m out 😉
3. I have a terrible case of Resting Bitch Face Syndrome. Seriously. People tend to ask me why I’m angry all the time…
4. I LOVE spoilers. People are always like “no spoilers!” and I’m just like “spoilers? Yes, please.” Hence why I always read the ending of books first.
5. I’m the youngest out of 5 daughters and I love it.
6. I LOVE romance books (it’s basically all I read) but in reality I’m like the most unromantic person I know. I’d probably roll my eyes at have half the romance stuff said in books if it happened to me in real life.
7. I looove music. Some of my favorite bands that I’ve seen live are Mumford & Sons, The Head and The Heart, The Lumineers, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, The Avett Brothers, Of Monsters and Men, Alabama Shakes, Young the Giant, etc…
8. I was supposed to graduate from The University of Oklahoma this year but then decided to double major, so I’ll probably be here for another year or two.
9. I’m in college and still have no clue what I want to do with my life…
10. My dream job is to become a criminal profiler. It’s probably weird, but I love learning about serial killers. Actually, I love learning about anything sick and twisted (lol STOP JUDGING ME).
11. And lastly, being asked to talk about myself is like my least favorite thing to do…
Questions & Nominations
- What is your favorite book and why?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What book are you currently reading? Tell me about it.
- What is the name of the saddest book you’ve ever read?
- If you could be one fictional character for a day, who would it be?
- What was your last dream about?
- Who is your favorite Book Boyfriend?
- What destination would you love to travel to?
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
- Biggest pet peeve?
Nominees: (Just ignore me if you’ve already received the award!)